Green Bean, Eggs and Shrimp Salad
- 300 g Green beans
- 250 g Shrimps
- 60 g Lettuce
- 150 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoonful Mustard
- Cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Bring the eggs to a boil for 6 minutes.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Mix the oil with the vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise and salt.
- Clean the shrimp and add it in a pan with olive oil and a little salt for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the green beans, tomatoes, shrimps, lettuce and season it with the mayonnaise sauce. Complete with egg slices.